Avocados seem to be everywhere! And, considering they are one of the great superfoods, this should come as no surprise! Avocados have a nearly 20 vitamins and minerals. Because they are rich in vitamin E, including them in your diet is a great way to have glowing skin. Keep reading to learn more.
One way you can include avocados in your diet to improve the look of your skin is by eating the popular meal, avocado toast. Avocado toast can be enjoyed as a breakfast, lunch, or a healthy snack. It can be prepared many different ways.
Here is a one yummy recipe we found:
Avocado Toast Recipe
- One 8 oz ripe tomato halved, pitted and peeled
- Fine salt and freshly ground pepper
- 4 slices whole grain or whole wheat bread
- 1 clove garlic peeled and halved
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Flaky sea salt for serving
- Crushed red pepper flakes, optional
- Mash avocado with a fork until chunky. Season with fine salt and black pepper.
- Toast bread to desired crispness. Rub each side with cut side of garlic until fragrant. Brush toast with oil and season with fine salt and pepper. Divide avocado evenly among the toasts and top with flaky sea salt, black pepper and red pepper flakes if desired.
Supplements with Vitamin E for Glowing Skin
Of course, not all of us have the time to prepare dishes like these. But we can still include vitamin E in our diets to get the youthful look of luminescent skin.
Supplements are a great way to get vitamin E in your diet, but when thinking of the source for these supplements, you want to go with reliable brands that sell pure, high quality products.
Here are a few you can choose from.
Garden of Life: This leader of whole food nutritional supplements creates organic, non-GMO products to increase wellbeing throughout the world.
Dr. Mercola: Dr. Joseph Mercola is one of the most recognized names in health and nutrition. He offers a wide range of high quality nutritional supplements to make you as healthy as you can be.
Integrative Therapeutics: Integrative Therapeutics has been a leading manufacturer and distributor of science-based supplements for over 35 years. The family-owned business provides high quality products that are made with consistency and accuracy.
Cardiovascular Research: This company has been known for its innovations in the field of health and supplements. All Cardiovascular Research products are made in a cGMP facility and tested for purity.
Vitamin E is a great for skin that glows with health. Consume it in delicious meals like avocado toast, or include it in your diet by taking high quality supplements from companies you trust. Then look forward to seeing terrific-looking skin every time you look in the mirror!
Photo by Rachel Lees on Unsplash